Mold Detoxification                                    
Get Help Now Call: (843) 474 - 1796

Detoxification from mold exposure is a process. Several factors will dictate the length of time it will take for your body to be cleansed and recover from the toxins and particulate accumulations, they are as follows:

 

         Your body weight

         Your body’s fat content

         Your rate of metabolism

         The current condition of your immune system

         Where the mold Fine Particulates have localized within your body (what organs and
tissues)

                            Whether you have an invasive or noninvasive fungal infection

                      Whether the mold has colonized and is growing in your sinuses, lings or other  
            tissues
            What Type of mycotoxins are in your body

The latest medical research has documented that Mold Spores, Mold Mycotoxins and Mold Fine Particulates, are the direct cause of adverse health conditions in the human body. What this means is that not only mold spores themselves can make you sick, but even the fragments of the mold spore casings, or the mold spores shells carrying mold toxins inhaled, ingested or absorbed directly through the skin can lead to long lasting adverse health effects in human beings.

What are Mold Fine, and Ultra-Fine Particulates? 

Mold Fine Particulates are those particles according to the Environmental Protection Agency "EPA", Centers for Disease Control "CDC", and the National Institute for Occupational Safety and
Health "NIOSH", are particles less than 2.5 microns in size. Various species of “pathogenic” (disease causing), fungi are known to produce spores at the one micron level or less. The shells, or casings of the mold spores actually break into pieces, turning into even smaller airborne fragments (Fine Particles).  Those fine particulate fragments contain proteins and toxins. When inhaled, or ingested those toxic fragments cause inflammation and disease within the human body. Thus, whether a mold spore is "Viable" (living), or "Non-viable" (not living) makes absolutely no difference when it comes to causing adverse health conditions in the human body. It was previously believed that only living mold spores could cause adverse health conditions in humans.

On a molecular level Mold Fine Particulates carrying toxins can be the same size or smaller than a molecule of gas, such as molecules of oxygen or carbon dioxide. When inhaled into the lungs these fine particulates due to their small size pass directly through the lung’s "Alveoli" (air sacs), and are absorbed directly into the blood stream. Because they are not bacteria, or a virus, the body’s immune system cannot respond properly to eradicate these solid particles as they would bacteria or viruses within the body. The only filtering mechanism left is the liver and kidneys. These Mold Fine Particulates and mycotoxins accumulate and build up in various body tissues, over time leaching inflammatory proteins into the body, many times producing joint pain, muscle pain, fever, and fatigue. 

Mold Fine Particulates are also responsible for "
Pulmonary Alveolar Proteinosis" a disease in which a type of protein builds up in the air sacs (alveoli) of the lungs, making breathing difficult. This disorder generally affects people 30 - 50 years old and is seen in men more often than in women.

Symptoms

      Cough
      Unintentional weight loss
      Chronic Fatigue
      Shortness of breath
      Fever

Additional Symptoms

      Nervous disorders
      Brain fog
      Memory loss
      Skin rashes 
      Blurred vision

The Four Types of Mold Exposure

      1.    Allergic Reaction

 

Many people will tell you “It’s just an allergy”. The fact remains people die every day from allergic reactions to foods, insect bites and prescription medications. There is no set amount of exposure limits for mold or mycotoxins in the "ppm" (parts per million) or "ppb" (parts per billion) that can trigger an asthmatic attack, or other severe medical reactions or conditions. The threshold where mold allergic reactions begin to take place will be different in every human being.

 

2.    Infectious Reaction

 

Toxic mold infection takes place when mold spores or mold particulates are inhaled or ingested. Mold spores can begin to colonize (grow) within the bodies of the exposure victim. This colonization usually takes place within the lungs and sinus cavities. Mold while growing in the human body produces a "bio-film which is extremely hard to get rid of. The Mold Detox Center's nasal spray eliminates the mold bio film and addresses both fungal and bacterial growth.

 

3.    Toxic Exposure “B

 

Toxic exposure “B”, is the collection of Mold Fine Particulates within the human body. These Mold Fine Particulates can accumulate in the liver, kidneys, sinuses and the brain. It has been hypothesized that Mold Fine Particulates are the cause of memory loss and "lesions" (bleeding) on the frontal lobes of the brain.

 4.  Topical Exposure

Topical exposure is classified as the infection of the skin, hair, nails and eyes. Fungal infections of the scalp can cause hair loss. Fungal infections of the skin generally cause scabs and / or lesions on the skin. Fungal infections of the nails cause growth deformities of the nails, and white and yellow discoloration. Fungal infections of the eyes have been known to cause blindness and many times result in the surgical removal of the infected eye.





               Get Help Now Call: (843) 474 - 1796